Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Piles, Piles, and more Piles

Staring at the tornato wreck that is my room this evening, I suddenly realized how the disorganization mirrors my own mental mess this week. Currently,

1. four piles of piano method books from lessons this afternoon
2. a stack of yarn for an afghan I need to crochet
4. half a stack of clothes that need to go to Goodwill 
5. flashcard project that got abandoned half way
6. two cups of tea
7. a library book that should have been returned in Dec
8. laundry, laundry, laundry!

Goodness. Time to go organize! How about you? Do your spaces get cluttered the busier you get? Or, are you an neater person under stress? :) 

1 comment:

  1. haha definitely get more cluttered until I can't take it anymore then I organize and clean and clean! :) good luck with your piles!

    ReplyDelete