Wednesday, January 25, 2012

101 in 1001- #16

16. Give up sugar for a month


I don't know about you all, but I must confess to being a complete sugar addict. I LOVE sweet things- I rarely ever crave bread or carbs, but I have never met a sweet thing that did not become my favorite thing ever. Going to Jordan just made my sugar habit worse, with a pound of sugar in the tea and crazy sweet pastries. 


While I may love it, sugar for sure doesn't love me. It makes me grumpier, hungrier, and more sluggish than a bear just after hibernation :) . So, I've decided that I need a break. From today until Feb. 25th, I am breaking up with processed sugar. I may eat fruit, a dab of honey in my tea, and an occasional diet soda, but other than that, no bueno.  
      
     You may be thinking- wow, way to over share here. You may have a good point, but I have come to realize that I really need accountability. Even the thought of this posting makes me want to stick through it, just so I can say I did. Maybe my stubborn tendencies can be useful for once :) 





1 comment: